Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Un Chiste

Things I've learned thus far:
1. If I get fewer than 3 whistles/catcalls/honks/kissing noises a day, I should be ashamed of myself and reevaluate my appearance.
2. Guadalajara is safer than downtown Winston Salem.
3. I am white. No- really. I'm not sure the sun has been informed of my relocation.
4. Bus drivers have delusions of being nascar drivers.
5. I'm not as picky of an eater as I presumed myself to be, although I may never like onions.
6. "Estoy buena" does NOT mean "I'm good". It means something along the lines of "I'm hot", and that's awkward.
7. Houses in the U.S. are boring and too big.
8. Air conditioning is my friend.
9. "Pedestrian right-of-way" is a joke.
10. Salsa can be put on everything.

This is from my friends Natalie (Natalia in español) blog, these are the top ten things that she has learned here in México the past week, I laughed when I read it because it is sooo true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment