Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Acianos? ( I think thats how you spell it)

Yesterday, was a very good day for me. I learned one thing. Service is service. No matter what age group you are serving. Yesterday we went to an eldery care home. It was beautiful. We sang American songs, and we sang church hymns cosas asi. I almost started to cry. God loves them even though they are not all there or they do not know it. Classes went well today, we talked about el medio ambiente ( the environment) we had to ask native Guadalajara people about if they thought they that there city was clean. Love you all, and miss you, and hom. Remember this motto: inspire everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment