Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cooking At Grandmas












For my birthday my grandma and her friend got me a Wok. So now I am learning how to cook. The day I arrived in Hawaii, I learned how to bake salmon. Here on some of the pictures. In the Salmon we put lemons and onions, however, he could chop at about well very fast, and I was a bit slower, but it was fun, enjoy the pictures. I have officialy become a certified Open Water Scuba Diver! More posts and entries on that when teh pictures arrive. The pictures with me and the four bottles of Chili Sauce is because I realllyyyy looveee that sauce, and about two years my grandmas friend sent me home with some, however, we ran out, so he bought me 4 to take home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment