Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bailar!! y Llover!

So ayer, fuimos a bailar!! It was an experience, but it was fun, and well worth it, we went to the center of Guadalararja to dance with the other young adults from the church here. One of the guys se llama Alejandro, turned me a lot, Mexican's know how to move their hips and shoulders, I could not do as well, but we had a fun time.
This time in Guadalarjara is rainy season. The skies practically fall. Yesterday, on our way to the dance, my roomate and I ran with our unbrellas ( probably not a good idea) and it was lightening, thundering, the sky was lightening up. Pouring rain. The streets here get soaked, practically flooded here with a rain storm. We took the bus and the bus driver could barely see out of the bus. I stink at making my blog sound catchy, but I hope everyone is having a fun summer. No vemos maƱana. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment