Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

el primer Semana

Okay, so the last couple days have been más slower, just a bit though. I can not remember what I last wrote about but I will just update my profile as of Tuesday evening. So Tuesday evening we went dancing at the church. Well, it was only practicing. We met up at the church building with the other young adults and one of the guys, his name is Gabriel, taught us how to dance Salsa. After wards, two of the guys from the ward, Hugo y Gabriel drove us home. Both very nice. We all stood in front of my roomates and I gate outside our front door for about an hour talking. I am now able to understand a lot of Spanish, not everything though, some times people speak very very fast, and use a lot of slang that I am still learning, but I can find some way to create a message or get my message across what I need to say. Anyways, so after we were done talking to them we went inside. Our mom in our casa aqui said that is not a correct thing to do in Mexico. We were not loud or anything at all, we were normal, but The houses here are very open, and sound travels very very well through everywhere, adn the houses are so close together, and people have universidad en the morning so they would be able to hear us talking. So we wont be talking outside our gate anymore past 8. But all is well It was sooo much fun, I still need to move mis hips y hombres más. Also we are learning how to take the bus around more, once we figure it out it is not very hard. School classes are continuing to go well. Even though we are in Mexican school, its just like the Los Estados Unidos. going to school every morning gets repetitive, pero me encanta mucho our teacher and clases have been muy fun. Sorry if I mix up Spanish and English words.
Yesterday, my roomate was sick so I had to walk to school by myself, it is safe though, as long as it is in the day time. Melissas and I house is the closest out of all the groups to the University probably, just a short 20-30 minute walk probably each morning. But after school last night we went to one of the gallerias and we saw Toy Story 3. It was soooo good. We watched it all in Spanish, no English subtitle, solo español. It was muy muy bien. I would suggest any one to see it, it is a little bit of a tear jerker, we were able to understand a lto of it, probably abotu 80 percent or so, más or menos.
So we bought celluar phones here. However, it has been a pain to get them activated and registrated we finally had some one help us activate it, now we need someone to registrar it. After lunch we are going to this mall called Andares to do that, then go shopping, then tonight around 9 we are meeting up at the stake center with the other young adults from the church to go clubing/dancing. Okay so I know clubbing sounds bad, but it is very different here then what we would think of it in the States, we are going with the kids from church so they will take us safe, thats just what they call it, not like the bad ones. so I will let you know how that went tomorrow. Hasta Luego. Te quiero todos.

No comments:

Post a Comment