Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just the Beginning

Dear Family and Friends,
So this summer I have been gratefully blessed. I know that God has blessed me with a couple of wonderful opportunities and experiences. Starting June 18th, I will be going to Guadalaraja, Mexico for study abraod through BYU ( Brigham Young University). I will be blogging my trip so every one can see. I will be taking 8 credits of Spanish, sight seeing, and volunteer work. Before I leave however my family is going to be taking a family vacation, to Hawaii, my 90 year old grandma lives there, and I am going to become a certified diver. So if you would like, you can read my blog to see my dives. To close, I will be begin blogging next Wednesday. God bless you all, I would love for people to comment. Love you all!
Erynn

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an exciting summer you have ahead of you! I am jealous... Looks like you're gonna have some fun times and learn a lot. I look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete