Quote of the Day

Remember this motto: I will give the last penny I have, the last crumb off my plate, and the shirt off my back to help anyone in need.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mi Testimonio

So just a real quick this last weekend. On Friday, we went to moñtar a caballos. (ride horses) When I was younger I had fear of horses, but it is better now I think. I rode the horse all by my self. On Saturday we went to the Zoo. It was beautiful!! They had this recreatement of a Safari in Africa. Then on Sunday we had church. I bore my testiomony in Spanish yesterday during sacrament meetings. Before church I asked God to give me the gift of tongues, so I could understand all the testimonies being born there, and it was beautiful, I was able to understand everyones testimony including my own. I apologize this entry is soo short. Tonight for FHE ( family home eveing) el noche de hogar, we are going to go swimming and eat Pizza. oh and real quick Happy Fourth of July Everyone! More Tomorrow. Nos vemos.



No comments:

Post a Comment